Wednesday, September 14

Just when I was getting kind of comfortable...

So it's been almost a month since school started...crazy how time flies.  My world Civilization classes have tests on Thursday and Friday and my Geography Class has their first test next Tuesday.  And I was kind of getting into the swing of things...I still have no idea what I'm doing but it is a more organized feeling of confusion and craziness :) And then...What must be thrown into the mix? My mode of transportation, the beloved van that my wonderful parents decided to loan me...has died.  Meaning? Now after school today I get to go over, my old bishop is going to try and use his AAA to come and get my van-because it's in his neighborhood- and then we're taking it to his mechanic and see what the diagnosis is.  After talking to Papa Brady Automotive extraordinaire and Brady Children go-to-man...the outlook is a bit...not happy but we'll see. Until then...I get to play the fun game of "How in the world do I get to there." I guess I was just too spoiled. Oh well, all part of the grand adventure.

4 comments:

mom2_7 BRADYS said...

Keep Smiling, and Watch for what happens next.
Make a new friend of the mechanic helping you out!
This too shall pass.......

mom2_7 BRADYS said...

Or something like that after feeling a bit down that you have hit a bump in the road on your journey. By The Way, How far apart is the apt. & Timpview High? Maybe you need a two wheeled conveyance.

Megan said...

Two wheeled conveyance -if self powered- can be a mean trick considering its uphill. Coming home would be nice...but cycling at 6:30am isn't my idea of a good morning. :)(Not that you can't do it, Nat-it's just not my choice-I prefer walking).

mom2_7 BRADYS said...

Are you comfortable again?